6 Benefits of PanOptix Lenses for Cataract Surgery
Have you been diagnosed with cataracts? If so, you may have many questions about how this impacts your eye health. One of our ophthalmologists in Grand Junction will walk you through the examination and determine whether you need cataract surgery. If so, one of the most critical decisions you’ll make includes what type of intraocular lens (IOL) you want to replace your damaged natural lens. Here, we focus on the PanOptix Trifocal Lens and its unique benefits.
Traditional IOLs focus on one depth, typically for clear distance vision. That means you will continue needing visual aids for reading and near vision. With the PanOptix Trifocal Lens, you’ll see clearly at three distances:
- Nearby distance for reading and computer work
- Middle distance for enhanced visual acuity
- Far distance for driving and outdoor activities
Learn More About the 6 Benefits of the PanOptix Lens
Your ophthalmologist at ICON Eyecare in Grand Junction will walk you through all your options. However, we put together the following list of benefits of trifocal lenses for your review:
- The proprietary design optimizes vision at multiple distances by maximizing the light reaching your retina and providing crisp vision under various lighting.
- As the first trifocal lens approved by the FDA, PanOptix provides clear vision and multiple areas of focus.
- Millions of people have received the PanOptix trifocal lens, showing its effectiveness and safety.
- You can also receive a toric PanOptix lens to correct astigmatism.
- It comes with blue light filtering to protect your eyes from UV rays.
- The lens could make reading easier than wearing glasses.
Are You a Good Candidate for the PanOptix Lens for Cataracts?
Meet with a highly qualified eye doctor in Grand Junction to find out if PanOptix lenses can improve your vision and quality of life following cataract surgery. Your ophthalmologist considers your overall health, eye shape and lifestyle needs.
If you work on the computer and want to minimize the need for glasses, the PanOptix IOL can help you meet your vision goals. You’ll be able to see more clearly in day-to-day situations and perform better at detailed tasks such as threading a needle and reading small print.
If you have cataracts, you may benefit from cataract surgery in Grand Junction. When you need clear vision, you can count on the experts at ICON Eyecare to provide compassionate care and provide all the options available to you. Many clients report being able to see without blurry zones following their surgery for cataracts. When you receive cataract surgery in Grand Junction you discover brighter, more vivid colors and, in many cases, could say goodbye to contacts and eyeglasses. Additionally, PanOptix provides the only trifocal lens available that is approved by the FDA.
Cataract Surgery in Grand Junction
Are you ready to change your life with cataract surgery using trifocal lenses? If so, find out more about cataract surgery by exploring our website. You can also speak to one of our associates or make an appointment to come by for a consultation.
Contact ICON Eyecare in Grand Junction today to learn more about any of our vision services. We are dedicated to your eye health and vision goals.