95% of patients would recommend LASIK
There are so many reasons you might want to ditch the glasses. The idea of LASIK might make you nervous, but our patients find it is pain-free, fast and offers a very easy recovery.
Each year, more than 600,000 Americans undergo LASIK surgery to eliminate their reliance on corrective glasses or contact lenses. After their LASIK procedure, patients no longer need to devote substantial time and resources to handling glasses or contacts every day.
The Benefits of LASIK Surgery
You may be wondering, “why get LASIK?” At ICON Eyecare, the most common responses we hear from patients are, “it’s life-changing!” and, “this is the best decision of my life!” Our goal is to make life simpler for all our LASIK patients by granting them freedom from contacts and glasses.
Most patients are surprised by how fast and easy LASIK is, and by how quickly and comprehensively it improves their eyesight. Colors, shapes, and details suddenly spring to life, and activities that once took careful planning or expensive equipment can be enjoyed with a newfound freedom and clarity.
Here are some of the top reasons our patients want to know if LASIK could work for them:
- Convenience: It’s just easier when you don’t have to think about new prescriptions, glasses and contacts!
- Long-Term Cost: Glasses and contacts are expensive. Over time, these costs add up quickly!
- Sports: Intense exercise or competitive sports make it difficult to wear glasses or contacts.
- Swimming: Freedom to see without worrying about lost contacts or special prescription goggles!
- Contact Lens Issues: Itching, burning and infections that sometimes occur with extended contact lens use (especially with cheap lenses).
- Career: Chefs, police officers, professional athletes and many other career roles aren’t well-fitted to glasses.
- Appearance or Style: Some people just dislike the way they look in glasses and don’t like having to always use contacts.
- Parenthood: Fumbling around in the middle of the night for a feeding or having young kids pull off your glasses aren’t ideal for many new parents.
- Better Sleep: Dozing off in glasses could result in broken frames and sleeping accidentally in contacts will lead to damaged eyes. With LASIK correction, you can doze off without worry.
- Freedom: Overall, you can go anywhere, do anything and jump in without thinking twice about your glasses or contacts. There is true freedom with eyesight correction.
LASIK Can SAVE You Money
Is LASIK worth it? Well, one of the greatest benefits of the procedure is that it can actually save you money over time. Glasses, contacts, and all the additional materials they require can be expensive, and their costs add up throughout your lifetime.
LASIK, however, corrects your vision with a single short procedure. Find out how much money you could save with your LASIK eye surgery. We bet you’ll be pleasantly surprised with the results!
A Team of Experts.
With decades of combined experiences, ICON’s doctors provide industry-leading LASIK Surgery using the latest, advanced technology.
LASIK at ICON Eyecare
Helping Coloradans “See Goodness” for over 20 years.
LASIK, PRK and pterygium procedures. Our experienced team, affordable pricing options, and state-of-the-art technology make us Colorado’s go-to center for vision correction.
Are you ready to see the world more clearly? Schedule a FREE consultation today.
Hear about the best thing our patients & doctors have ever seen.
Traci: The Best Thing I've Ever Seen #SeeGoodness
The Best Thing Josh Has Ever Seen. #SeeGoodness
Schedule Your LASIK Consultation
For fastest service during the hours of 8 am – 5pm Monday – Friday, call us at 970-256-0400. Otherwise, fill out the form below to schedule your LASIK Consultation.